About the treatment
For men and women, this treatment is commonly referred to as Botox®. The wrinkle smoothing injections block the chemical responsible for muscle contraction. This process allows the skin to smooth out and replenish creating a fresh and rejuvenated look. The effects usually start to show within 2 to 3 days and are fully developed within 14.
Treatment usually last between 3-5 months. Administered in a larger quantity, Botox® is also an effective treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis) and can last over 6 months.
Not sure you want a full dose? What about SoftTox?
‘SoftTox’ is a term coined to define Botox® administered in smaller doses to that of standard treatment. It is a fantastic tool for maintaining a very natural look as it retains muscle movement allowing faces to express more freely. This treatment is suited for people who are new to Botox® and want to give it a try, for younger clients who have very fine lines to treat and for clients looking for a very natural look. As smaller amounts of product are administered, results last on average between 6-10 weeks, a little less than what is expected with a full dose.
|One area (e.g frown line OR forehead lines OR eye areas)||£195.00|
|Additional areas (e.g bunny lines, chin) and additional cost for male treatment per area||£20.00|
|Treatment for excessive sweating||£500.00|
We only use licensed products, they are: Azzalure ® Botox® and Bocouture®
No of Treatments
Instant/within 2 weeks
45 mins (including consultation)
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
3 to 5 months
What to expect
A detailed consultation allows us to plan the exact treatment that is right for you. We allow plenty of time to discuss treatment options and for you to ask as many questions as you like. Following a thorough consultation, we we clean the area that will be injected, mark with a face pencil where we are going to inject and take photographs when the muscle is contracting (ie frowning) and when the muscle is relaxed. These photos are 100% confidential. We then inject very small amounts of botulinium toxin into the muscle with a very fine needle. The injections are very superficial and take minutes to perform. We can apply ice or topical local anaesthetic to minimise discomfort although this is not usually necessary. We offer all our patient a review between 2-4 weeks, this is to ensure the best results have been achieved. We are contactable and accessible should clients feel they want to contact us sooner with any concerns or questions.
Post treatment advice
- Do not massage the area
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours following treatment
- Avoid make up
- Stay upright for 3-4 hours following treatment
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
- @SHSkinClinic Refreshed lips for a beautiful bride. #lips #dermalfillers #naturalpout #fresh #ilovemyjob #Ashtead #Epsom… https://t.co/CeunRsmKB8
- @SHSkinClinic #crazyburnchallenge #love #fillers #girl #laser #beforeafter #makeup #cosmetic #filler #botox #chemicalpeel… https://t.co/S8MJ4JMVMj
- @SHSkinClinic #tiredeyes #dermalfillers #rejuvenate #belotero #juverderm #registerednurse #safe #lovelife #lovemyjob #agewell… https://t.co/A0vIDHcqxf
- @SHSkinClinic #lipevertion #dermalfillers #natural #faces… https://t.co/laXiwLIkFZ
- @SHSkinClinic Results from today’s clinic #jawline #chin #dermalfillers… https://t.co/d6MksfRZ1m
- @SHSkinClinic #QualifiedNurses #Surrey #Godalming #Guildford #Dorking #Epsom #Ewell… https://t.co/dN3oWnYT1q
- @SHSkinClinic Patient satisfaction and feedback is at the heart of what we do #happy #patientsatisfaction… https://t.co/53YSz1WrM6
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
112 High Street
Surrey GU7 1DU
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org