About the treatment
This treatment will improve complexion through stimulating the body’s natural collagen. Microneedling is a safe and very effective way of resurfacing skin. By stimulating new collagen a course of these treatments will improve the overall health of your skin and create a more radiant you!
To complement and enhance the effect of microneedling, Surrey Hills Skin Clinic offers mesotherapy. Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, relatively painless procedure that is used to treat a wide range of conditions, delivering micro-injections of powerful anti-ageing ingredients such as anti-oxidants, peptides, growth factors and vitamins. These help to enhance skin health and therefore the results of your treatment.
The microneedling device has 12 small needles and oscillates at approximately 1700 times a second. This not only creates channels for the mesotherapy nutrients to travel into the skin, but the actual process itself stimulates your own natural healing mechanisms resulting in plumped, rejuvenated skin. After the treatment we use a cool and hydrating face mask saturated in powerful anti-ageing ingredients.
- Acne scarring
- Enlarged pores
- Skin texture and tone
- Stretch marks
- Skin scars
- Collagen deficiency
It is recommended to have between 4 to 6 sessions ideally 4 to 6 weeks apart.
|Combined cost for treatments:||£250 per session|
|OR £50 saving if 4 sessions (as recommended) are purchased upfront (£950)|
|OR £100 saving if purchasing 6 treatments (£1400)|
CLINICARE mesotherapy skin rejuvenating cocktail with an anti-pigmentation cocktail and anti-ageing effect.
No of Treatments
Instant (redness expected)
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
2 to 6 months depending on package purchased and personal lifestyle choices i.e. smoking/sun exposure
What to expect
Local anaesthetic is applied and usually takes about 10 minutes to numb the area being treated. This is removed and a mesotherapy cocktail is applied to the skin. The needling pen sounds like an electric toothbrush it gently oscillates the skin infusing peptides and nutrients further into the skin layers. This procedure takes about 15 minutes. To help reduce redness, a vitamin infused face mask is then applied.
Post treatment advice
- Application of SPF 30-50 is recommended at all times even in the winter.
- Refrain from spending long periods in the sun
- Do not touch or apply make up for 4 hours after the treatment
- Refrain from prolonged periods in the sun and avoid sunbathing
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing or bleaching for 72 hours
- Redness may last several hours.
- @SHSkinClinic My patient was keen to maintain some distinguishing features of her nose but wanted to soften the outline of the ca… https://t.co/fGiDgxDTmK
- @SHSkinClinic What a lovely testimonial 💓 Thank you. #Epsom #Ashtead #Godalming #Guildford #beauty #beautyblog #beautyblogger… https://t.co/vT2fwZkBBi
- @SHSkinClinic Full face rebalance with 5mls of dermal fillers. Second picture taken immediately following treatment. Consultation… https://t.co/SCuWJnv4iB
- @SHSkinClinic Patient feedback #thankyou #honest #love #working #obsessed #getthebest #surrey #surreyhills #Ashtead #Godalming… https://t.co/jjzM7kTjon
- @SHSkinClinic Lower face dermal filler treatment 2mls total of Juvederm Volux, previously would of needed at least 3mls to achiev… https://t.co/PP0GRiImDH
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics flagship clinic is in the heart of Ashtead within easy reach by road or public transport.
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org