About the treatment
An innovative approach to anti-ageing, which uses your body’s own healing process to rejuvenate and restore the skin and hair by using a component of the blood called plasma.
Plasma rich platelet (PRP) treatment, otherwise known as the vampire face lift, provides a rejuvenated, natural glow to the face. When injected into the skin, growth factors are released, stimulating surrounding cells to kickstart the healing process. This encourages the production of collagen and preadipocyte cells, resulting in skin appearing less grey, with lines or creased areas seeing an increase in volume. It is a very natural way to restore a more youthful appearance without surgery.
The PRP treatment is not recommended for those with platelet dysfunction syndrome, critical thrombocytopenia, hypofibrinogenemia, haemodynamic instability, sepsis, some acute or chronic infections or chronic liver photology. During your consultation your Surrey Hills Skin Clinic clinician will discuss your medical background with you in detail to ensure the treatment will be safe for you.
This treatment will be available soon at Surrey Hills Skin Clinic.
|Course of 3||£1215.00|
Patient’s own plasma is utilised.
No of Treatments
Resume Normal Activity
Up to 7 days
Duration of Results
3 to 6 months
What to expect
During the treatment, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient (around 10-20ml). It is placed in a centrifuge and spun to separate the platelets and plasma from red blood cells and other components. Your Surrey Hills Skin Clinic clinician will administer the PRP into mapped points on your face. Local anaesthetic can be applied to the treatment areas prior to the PRP being administered.
Post treatment advice
- Swelling, bruising, soreness and redness may be felt immediately after the procedure. A cool pack can be applied to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching and applying make up to the area for 6 hours following treatment.
- To reduce unnecessary bruising, avoid blood thinning painkillers such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Nurofen and diclofenac.
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
- @SHSkinClinic Refreshed lips for a beautiful bride. #lips #dermalfillers #naturalpout #fresh #ilovemyjob #Ashtead #Epsom… https://t.co/CeunRsmKB8
- @SHSkinClinic #crazyburnchallenge #love #fillers #girl #laser #beforeafter #makeup #cosmetic #filler #botox #chemicalpeel… https://t.co/S8MJ4JMVMj
- @SHSkinClinic #tiredeyes #dermalfillers #rejuvenate #belotero #juverderm #registerednurse #safe #lovelife #lovemyjob #agewell… https://t.co/A0vIDHcqxf
- @SHSkinClinic #lipevertion #dermalfillers #natural #faces… https://t.co/laXiwLIkFZ
- @SHSkinClinic Results from today’s clinic #jawline #chin #dermalfillers… https://t.co/d6MksfRZ1m
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
112 High Street
Surrey GU7 1DU
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org