About the treatment
An innovative approach to anti-ageing, which uses your body’s own healing process to rejuvenate and restore the skin and hair by using a component of the blood called plasma.
Plasma rich platelet (PRP) treatment, otherwise known as the vampire face lift, provides a rejuvenated, natural glow to the face. When injected into the skin, growth factors are released, stimulating surrounding cells to kickstart the healing process. This encourages the production of collagen and preadipocyte cells, resulting in skin appearing less grey, with lines or creased areas seeing an increase in volume. It is a very natural way to restore a more youthful appearance without surgery.
The PRP treatment is not recommended for those with platelet dysfunction syndrome, critical thrombocytopenia, hypofibrinogenemia, haemodynamic instability, sepsis, some acute or chronic infections or chronic liver photology. During your consultation your Surrey Hills Skin Clinic clinician will discuss your medical background with you in detail to ensure the treatment will be safe for you.
This treatment will be available soon at Surrey Hills Skin Clinic.
|Course of 3||£1215.00|
Our productsPatient's own plasma is utilised.
No of Treatments
Resume Normal Activity
Up to 7 days
Duration of Results
3 to 6 months
What to expectDuring the treatment, a small amount of blood is taken from the patient (around 10-20ml). It is placed in a centrifuge and spun to separate the platelets and plasma from red blood cells and other components. Your Surrey Hills Skin Clinic clinician will administer the PRP into mapped points on your face. Local anaesthetic can be applied to the treatment areas prior to the PRP being administered.
Post treatment advice
- Swelling, bruising, soreness and redness may be felt immediately after the procedure. A cool pack can be applied to reduce swelling.
- Avoid touching and applying make up to the area for 6 hours following treatment.
- To reduce unnecessary bruising, avoid blood thinning painkillers such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Nurofen and diclofenac.
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
- @SHSkinClinic Refreshed lips for a beautiful bride. #lips #dermalfillers #naturalpout #fresh #ilovemyjob #Ashtead #Epsom… https://t.co/CeunRsmKB8
- @SHSkinClinic #crazyburnchallenge #love #fillers #girl #laser #beforeafter #makeup #cosmetic #filler #botox #chemicalpeel… https://t.co/S8MJ4JMVMj
- @SHSkinClinic #tiredeyes #dermalfillers #rejuvenate #belotero #juverderm #registerednurse #safe #lovelife #lovemyjob #agewell… https://t.co/A0vIDHcqxf
- @SHSkinClinic #lipevertion #dermalfillers #natural #faces… https://t.co/laXiwLIkFZ
- @SHSkinClinic Results from today’s clinic #jawline #chin #dermalfillers… https://t.co/d6MksfRZ1m
- @SHSkinClinic #QualifiedNurses #Surrey #Godalming #Guildford #Dorking #Epsom #Ewell… https://t.co/dN3oWnYT1q
- @SHSkinClinic Patient satisfaction and feedback is at the heart of what we do #happy #patientsatisfaction… https://t.co/53YSz1WrM6
- @SHSkinClinic Patients own before and after pictures l- skincare, peels and 2mls of dermal filler… https://t.co/dELaMQsFlQ
- @SHSkinClinic #dermalfiller #agewell #ageless #professionalskinclinic #qualifiednurses #experienced #Epsom #Ashtead #Guildford… https://t.co/DIxmrb8Cow
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
Godalming1st Floor 112 High Street Godalming Surrey GU7 1DU
AshteadBodytonic 58 The Street Ashtead Surrey KT21 1AW
Appointments: 01372 270 790 email@example.com