About the treatment
For both men and women, these wrinkle smoothing injections block the chemical responsible for muscle contraction allowing the skin to smooth out and replensih resulting in a smooth youthful, rejuvenated look. The effects usually start to show within 2 to 3 days and are fully developed within 14 days.
Treatment usually lasts between 3 to 5 months. Used in a larger quantity Botox® is also a really effective treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis) and can last over 6 months.
Not sure you want a full dose of Botox®? What about SoftTox?
‘SoftTox’ is a term coined to defined Botox® administered in smaller doses to that of standard treatment. It is a fantastic tool for maintaining a very natural look as it retains muscle movement allowing faces to express and move freely. This treatment is suited for people who are new to Botox® and want to try the product, for younger clients who have very fine lines to treat and for clients requiring a very natural look. As smaller amounts of product are administered results last on average between 6 to 10 weeks, a little less than what is expected with a full dose.
Prices starting from £125
|Males cost extra per area (due to higher dosing)||£20|
|Treatment for excessive sweating||£500|
We only use products licensed for cosmetic use, they are: Azzalure®, Botox® and Bocouture®
No of Treatments
Instant/within 2 weeks
15 to 30 mins (including consultation)
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
3 to 5 months
What to expect
Prior to consultation:
As we perform a starch iodine test to isolate the active sweat glands we need you to be sweating. Please do not apply deodorant or antiperspirant on the morning of your procedure and ensure you have shaved the night before. It is advisable to wear dark coloured or old clothing to avoid any iodine stains.
During your consultation:
A detailed consultation allows us to plan the exact treatment that is right for you. We allow plenty of time to discuss treatment options and for you to ask as many questions as you like. Following consultation, we clean the area that will be injected and mark with a face pencil where we are going to inject. We take photographs when the muscle is contracting (ie frowning) and when the muscle is relaxed. These photographs are confidential and are part of our record keeping. We then inject very small amounts of product into the muscle with a very fine needle. The injections are very superficial and take minutes to perform. We can apply ice or topical local anaesthetic to minimise discomfort although this is not usually necessary.
To ensure best results have been achieved we like to review our clients again at 2 weeks. We are contactable should you have any concerns during this 2 week period. For safety reasons additional dosing cannot be administered during a 4 week period following treatment.
Post treatment advice
- Do not massage or have any facials for the duration that your treatment is taking effect
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours following treatment
- Avoid make up
- Stay upright for 3 to 4 hours following treatment
- Headaches can be common, take normal over the counter analgesic and do not hesitate to contact the clinic if you have any concerns with ongoing symptoms
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
- @SHSkinClinic Refreshed lips for a beautiful bride. #lips #dermalfillers #naturalpout #fresh #ilovemyjob #Ashtead #Epsom… https://t.co/CeunRsmKB8
- @SHSkinClinic #crazyburnchallenge #love #fillers #girl #laser #beforeafter #makeup #cosmetic #filler #botox #chemicalpeel… https://t.co/S8MJ4JMVMj
- @SHSkinClinic #tiredeyes #dermalfillers #rejuvenate #belotero #juverderm #registerednurse #safe #lovelife #lovemyjob #agewell… https://t.co/A0vIDHcqxf
- @SHSkinClinic #lipevertion #dermalfillers #natural #faces… https://t.co/laXiwLIkFZ
- @SHSkinClinic Results from today’s clinic #jawline #chin #dermalfillers… https://t.co/d6MksfRZ1m
- @SHSkinClinic #QualifiedNurses #Surrey #Godalming #Guildford #Dorking #Epsom #Ewell… https://t.co/dN3oWnYT1q
- @SHSkinClinic Patient satisfaction and feedback is at the heart of what we do #happy #patientsatisfaction… https://t.co/53YSz1WrM6
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
112 High Street
Surrey GU7 1DU
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org