About the treatment
A chemical peel involves the application of a solution that is applied in clinic resulting in a deep exfoliation. Skin will brighten, tighten and have an improved appearance.
At Surrey Hills Skin Clinic we offer both a light or medium depth peel. Both treat different indications and can be sold as part of a course or as a one off treatment.
Chemical peels can help reduce or eliminate the look of:
- Skin blemishes
- Sun damage
- Improved overall tone and texture of your skin
- Lighter and brighter skin
- Reduction in sun damage and age spots
- Redefined pore size and softened fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction or elimination of hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Improved acne skin conditions (usually in combination with other treatments)
- Stimulation of collagen production resulting in firmer skin
- Slowed down ageing process and wrinkle prevention
Blue Peel RADIANCE® (Light Peel)- An easy salicylic acid-based facial chemical peel for all skin types that exfoliates and helps improve overall complexion. The Blue Peel RADIANCE® provides instant radiance for a tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just one use. A series of 4 to 6 peels provides the best overall results.
The Perfect Peel – Transform your skin into looking younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. Unlike other peels the Perfect Peel can be used on all skin types and requires no pre-peel skin preparation. The process takes less than 15 minutes and it virtually pain free. The Perfect Peel blends glutathione, kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicyli acid, phenol and a blend of minerals and vitamins, including vitamin C. Kojic acid is a powerful lightening agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter. TCA, phenol and retinoic acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems, while salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation. As always we advise you to have a consultation prior to booking your Perfect Peel so we can ensure this is the best treatment for your skin concern. To enhance results and target specific problems often skin preparation will be required before and in some cases a series of peels or boosted peels may be required.
|Blue Peel RADIANCE® (Light Peel)||£95 per treatment (£350 if purchased as a series of 4, a saving of £30) OR upgrade to our platinum treatment offer which includes treatment to the neck, décolletage and back of the hands with face and hand massage for £130 per peel or £480 (a saving of £40).|
|The Perfect Peel®||Starting from £350.00|
Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE®, Perfect Peel®
Treatment summary - Blue Peel RADIANCE® (Light Peel)
No of Treatments
Starting from 1
0 to 4 days
30 to 60 mins (including consultation)
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
2 to 4 weeks+ with course
Treatment summary - The Perfect Peel®
No of Treatments
1 to 3
3 to 10 days
From 45 mins
Resume Normal Activity
Straight Away (please be aware the product needs to stay on for at least 12 hours following treatment)
Duration of Results
Dependant on ongoing care and maintenance
What to expect
During a chemical peel, you may feel a burning sensation that will last minutes. It is described more of a discomfort than pain.
With the Obagi Blue Peel RADIANCE® after a consultation we cleanse and prepare your skin before applying the Blue Peel RADIANCE®. Although it is typically used on the face, solution can also be applied to problematic areas such as the back where congestion and spots may manifest. A mild burning sensation will occur that generally lasts only a few minutes. Once the treatment is complete you will generally feel flushed, a little tight and potentially have some redness depending on your skin type. The redness reduces within the hour
With our medium depth peel, The Perfect Peel®, you leave the clinic with the peel applied and tend to remove it at the end of the day or the following morning. The peel has a brown tinge and it tacky to touch. Peeling tends to start around day 3 and completes by day 7. At Surrey Hills Skin Clinic we provide all our patients undertaking this peel with a post-procedure aftercare pack including wipes and hydrocortisone cream.
Post treatment advice
Wear Sun Protection Factor 30-50 at all times following a light or medium depth peel, even in winter. Peels are not recommend before holidays or before prolonged sun exposure. For advice on sun protection products please ask your treating clinician.
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid picking, peeling or traumatising the peeling area in any way
- Avoid strenuous exercise during the peeling phase
- Do not apply make up
- More specific information will be provided to you during your consultation
- @SHSkinClinic My patient was keen to maintain some distinguishing features of her nose but wanted to soften the outline of the ca… https://t.co/fGiDgxDTmK
- @SHSkinClinic What a lovely testimonial 💓 Thank you. #Epsom #Ashtead #Godalming #Guildford #beauty #beautyblog #beautyblogger… https://t.co/vT2fwZkBBi
- @SHSkinClinic Full face rebalance with 5mls of dermal fillers. Second picture taken immediately following treatment. Consultation… https://t.co/SCuWJnv4iB
- @SHSkinClinic Patient feedback #thankyou #honest #love #working #obsessed #getthebest #surrey #surreyhills #Ashtead #Godalming… https://t.co/jjzM7kTjon
- @SHSkinClinic Lower face dermal filler treatment 2mls total of Juvederm Volux, previously would of needed at least 3mls to achiev… https://t.co/PP0GRiImDH
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
112 High Street
Surrey GU7 1DU
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org