About the treatment
Daily wear and tear, exposure to the sun and natural elements and age are factors which cause the skin on your hands to change in appearance. The loss of fat volume and elasticity can result in translucent looking skin, leaving tendons and veins prominent and the loss of muscle between fingers can give the look of bony hands.
Hand rejuvenation improves the quality and texture of your skin while decreasing wrinkles and prominent veins.
Starting from £450.00
Restylane Vital™ and Restylane Vital Light™, Belotero, Juvederm, RHA Redensity, Profhilo
No of Treatments
1 to 3
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
Up to 12 months
What to expect
A detailed consultation allows us to plan the exact treatment that is right for you. We allow plenty of time to discuss treatment options and for you to ask as many questions as you like. Following consultation, we clean the area that will be injected with skin disinfectant. Your Surrey Hills Skin Clinic clinician will administer filler into mapped points on your hands.
We are contactable and accessible should clients feel they want to contact us sooner with any concerns or questions.
Post treatment advice
- Avoid touching the treated area for 6 hours following treatment
- Avoid saunas and sun beds the day of the procedure
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Do not apply make up on the day of the procedure
- Do not massage unless advised by your clinician
- A cool pack may be gently applied to the treated area
- @SHSkinClinic My patient was keen to maintain some distinguishing features of her nose but wanted to soften the outline of the ca… https://t.co/fGiDgxDTmK
- @SHSkinClinic What a lovely testimonial 💓 Thank you. #Epsom #Ashtead #Godalming #Guildford #beauty #beautyblog #beautyblogger… https://t.co/vT2fwZkBBi
- @SHSkinClinic Full face rebalance with 5mls of dermal fillers. Second picture taken immediately following treatment. Consultation… https://t.co/SCuWJnv4iB
- @SHSkinClinic Patient feedback #thankyou #honest #love #working #obsessed #getthebest #surrey #surreyhills #Ashtead #Godalming… https://t.co/jjzM7kTjon
- @SHSkinClinic Lower face dermal filler treatment 2mls total of Juvederm Volux, previously would of needed at least 3mls to achiev… https://t.co/PP0GRiImDH
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics are located in the heart of Ashtead and Godalming within easy reach by road or public transport.
112 High Street
Surrey GU7 1DU
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 email@example.com