About the treatment
Skinboosters work to improve the skin’s overall quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin and increasing its smoothness, elasticity and firmness.
The Restylane Skinbooster™ range is formulated to specifically provide deep skin hydration. With two formulations (Restylane Vital™ and Restylane Vital Light™), Restylane Skinbooster™ are suitable for all skin types to help increase hydration and skin quality.
Restylane Skinbooster™ are clinically proven for treatment of the face, neck, décolletage and hands. Visable improvements to the skin can be seen after an initial course of treatments resulting in healthy skin with a beautiful glow. Whilst providing deep skin hydration, the Restylane Skinbooster™ range can also help improve the appearance of fine lines and imperfections such as acne scars. Restylane Skinbooster™ can be used inedependently or as part of an overall treatment programme with other Restylane treatments, for example Restylane fillers, to help you achieve a natural, fresh look.
|Per Restylane Skinbooster™ treatment||£250.00|
|Course of 3 recommended||(make a saving of £25 when a course of 3 is booked)|
No of Treatments
3 to 10 days
45 mins (including anaesthetic time & consultation)
Resume Normal Activity
Up to 14 days
Duration of Results
12 months (administered as a course of 3 one month apart
What to expect
First, you will need to make an appointment for a free skin consultation to discuss your concerns and expectations. During a Restylane Skinbooster™ treatment, you will be given a series of tiny injections into the skin, make more comfortable with a local anaesthetic cream. After an initial course of treatments, you will see a visible improvement in the skin’s appearance.
Post treatment advice
We recommend a course of 3, with treatments spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
After treatment your Surrey Hills Skin Clinician will advice you on aftercare. Some people experience some post-treatment discomfort, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising or tenderness at the treatment site. This typically subsides after a few days but may last up to 2 weeks.
- @SHSkinClinic My patient was keen to maintain some distinguishing features of her nose but wanted to soften the outline of the ca… https://t.co/fGiDgxDTmK
- @SHSkinClinic What a lovely testimonial 💓 Thank you. #Epsom #Ashtead #Godalming #Guildford #beauty #beautyblog #beautyblogger… https://t.co/vT2fwZkBBi
- @SHSkinClinic Full face rebalance with 5mls of dermal fillers. Second picture taken immediately following treatment. Consultation… https://t.co/SCuWJnv4iB
- @SHSkinClinic Patient feedback #thankyou #honest #love #working #obsessed #getthebest #surrey #surreyhills #Ashtead #Godalming… https://t.co/jjzM7kTjon
- @SHSkinClinic Lower face dermal filler treatment 2mls total of Juvederm Volux, previously would of needed at least 3mls to achiev… https://t.co/PP0GRiImDH
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics flagship clinic is in the heart of Ashtead within easy reach by road or public transport.
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 email@example.com