About the treatment
For men and women, there are a number of treatment options for lines and wrinkles.
During the consultation, the practitioner will review the patient, looking at the skin condition, lifestyle and required treatment outcome. Once the skin analysis has been undertaken the client will be taken through the number of potential treatment options available and best suited to the individual case.
Wrinkle smoothing treatments work by blocking the chemical responsible for muscle contraction. Administered via injection, this process allows the skin to smooth out and replenish creating a fresh and rejuvenated look. The effects usually start to show within 2 to 3 days and are fully developed within 14.
Treatment usually last between 3-5 months. Administered in a larger quantity the treatment can last over 6 months. Wrinkle smoothing treatment have also been known to be utilised as a treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhydrosis) and can last over 6 months.
New to wrinkle smoothing treatments?
Treatments administered in smaller doses to that of standard treatment are a fantastic tool for maintaining a very natural look as it retains muscle movement allowing faces to express more freely. This treatment is suited for people who are new wrinkle smoothing treatments and want to give it a try, for younger clients who have very fine lines to treat and for clients looking for a very natural look. As smaller amounts of the product are administered, results last on average between 6-10 weeks.
Additional wrinkle smoothing treatment options
|One area (e.g frown line OR forehead lines OR eye areas)||£195.00|
|Additional areas (e.g bunny lines, chin) and additional cost for male treatment per area||£20.00|
|Treatment for excessive sweating||£500.00|
We only use licensed products, they are: Azzalure ® Botox® and Bocouture®
No of Treatments
Instant/within 2 weeks
45 mins (including consultation)
Resume Normal Activity
Duration of Results
3 to 5 months
What to expect
A detailed consultation allows us to plan the exact treatment that is right for you. We allow plenty of time to discuss treatment options and for you to ask as many questions as you like. Following a thorough consultation, we we clean the area that will be injected, mark with a face pencil where we are going to inject and take photographs when the muscle is contracting (ie frowning) and when the muscle is relaxed. These photos are 100% confidential. We then inject very small amounts of botulinium toxin into the muscle with a very fine needle. The injections are very superficial and take minutes to perform. We can apply ice or topical local anaesthetic to minimise discomfort although this is not usually necessary. We offer all our patient a review between 2-4 weeks, this is to ensure the best results have been achieved. We are contactable and accessible should clients feel they want to contact us sooner with any concerns or questions.
Post treatment advice
- Do not massage the area
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours following treatment
- Avoid make up
- Stay upright for 3-4 hours following treatment
- @SHSkinClinic My patient was keen to maintain some distinguishing features of her nose but wanted to soften the outline of the ca… https://t.co/fGiDgxDTmK
- @SHSkinClinic What a lovely testimonial 💓 Thank you. #Epsom #Ashtead #Godalming #Guildford #beauty #beautyblog #beautyblogger… https://t.co/vT2fwZkBBi
- @SHSkinClinic Full face rebalance with 5mls of dermal fillers. Second picture taken immediately following treatment. Consultation… https://t.co/SCuWJnv4iB
- @SHSkinClinic Patient feedback #thankyou #honest #love #working #obsessed #getthebest #surrey #surreyhills #Ashtead #Godalming… https://t.co/jjzM7kTjon
- @SHSkinClinic Lower face dermal filler treatment 2mls total of Juvederm Volux, previously would of needed at least 3mls to achiev… https://t.co/PP0GRiImDH
- @SHSkinClinic Training completed ✅ Blown away with the results of Volux dermal filler, specifically for chin and jaw augmentation… https://t.co/KPV9jIxgJf
- @SHSkinClinic Lip eversion performed last week in clinic, patient selfie sent in demonstrating a better balance between the top a… https://t.co/zYPj8eEv5S
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpotSupport my account deactivated, I have signed up with same email as advised and was told my contacts would… https://t.co/mzjnNmJccE
- @SHSkinClinic @HubSpot need some help to reinstate my contacts after account deactivated please! I’ve signed up again as advised… https://t.co/uwFWqr0Lof
- @SHSkinClinic **🙋♀️Full Face Rejuvenation🙋♀️** Patients concerns: under eye and lip area. 💉6 millilitres of dermal filler ⏰… https://t.co/WoJVgyThxL
Private and discrete clinics within Surrey
Surrey Hills Skin Clinics flagship clinic is in the heart of Ashtead within easy reach by road or public transport.
58 The Street
Appointments: 01372 270 790 firstname.lastname@example.org